Your personal stylist

Friday, September 5, 2008

The 4 minute cookie


After polishing the last three Nestle Tollhouse pre-made cookies, the girls and I were still hungry for more. I got online and grabbed a simple peanut butter cookie recipe that called for no flour. I ended up adding a little bit but I made the dough in ohhh 4 minutes and we were eating them in another 12. The best part is there's no hydrogenated soybean oil or other junk that's in the store bought version. Here is my recipe for the 4 minute peanut butter cookie: 1/2 c crunchy organic peanut butter, 1/2 c organic sugar, 1/4 tsp baking soda, 1/4 tsp vanilla, 1/2 egg, 1 tablespoon flour. Pre-heat oven to bake at 350, mix all the ingredients together and then scoop out spoonfuls onto a baking sheet and criss cross fork with sugar. Bake for 12 minutes. Makes one dozen.

No comments:

Quick and easy, eco-friendly Kid Tips for parents. Email your parenting tips and kiddie tips to kiddietips@yahoo.com