Your personal stylist

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Sleeping Wonders

My girls have been hitting the pillow around 10pm, driving me further into unconsciousness. I emailed our parent group at work and got some fabulous tips. Here's what working for me: I put a sheet on the window to block out the light, sticking to a schedule of putting on pj’s at 7:30pm, last call for food – my 2.5 year old calls this her “goodnight snack”, brushing teeth around 8pm, reading a few books, send the older one to her room while I get the youngest to sleep and lights out…I put the 14 month old to sleep in 10 minutes last night! Two important tips - separate the kids and remain calm while they fuss, just hold them tight with love.

No comments:

Quick and easy, eco-friendly Kid Tips for parents. Email your parenting tips and kiddie tips to kiddietips@yahoo.com