Your personal stylist

Friday, April 11, 2008

Bye Bye baba


My little one has been successfully weaned from nursing. I did this by eliminating her least favorite nursling's first and making these changes every 5 days or so until we got down to her most favorite nursing and then I went down to feeding her every other day, then every three days...

Luckily she loves cow's milk but she also loves her bottle and I have heard so many stories about babies and their bottles. Plus when they get attached to the bottle, it's harder to potty train them as they take in more fluid from a bottle. So I have not successfully weaned her from the bottle and I put her milk in a sippy cup...Mommy's tired...I think I need a baba now.

No comments:

Quick and easy, eco-friendly Kid Tips for parents. Email your parenting tips and kiddie tips to kiddietips@yahoo.com