Your personal stylist

Friday, April 19, 2013

Kid Responsibility


So I was talking to my friend the other day and she has her kid...gasp...make his own breakfast and lunch...breathe...what the? I seriously didn't understand how she was doing it but all the while I'm thinkin'...I have to do some form of this...like now. So... here begins operation  Kid Responsibility. They are never too young to start this! Here's what I am diligently having the girls do each day:  put their dishes in the sink, help make or set table for breakfast, and do a chore each day. Sigh. Keep track of all this with a dry erase/chalk board, piece of a paper or the wall calendar.  Read more on responsibility on John Rosemond's site.

No comments:

Quick and easy, eco-friendly Kid Tips for parents. Email your parenting tips and kiddie tips to kiddietips@yahoo.com