Your personal stylist

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Protect the Planet. One Snack at a Time.

If you pack snacks and lunches for the kiddies and yourself, you probably are still using BAGGIES. Shame on you. Shame on me. Most times I try to use Tupperware but I have peeked a better alternative. An eco-friendly, washable fabric bag with water-resistant, BPA free lining. If you use one of these five times a week for a year, you will save our precious earth from 260 land filled one-use plastic bags. I just ordered and received mine from Mama Luvs at a recommendation from a sis-in-law. The girls love the color: hot pink polka dots on a lime green background. I heart the easy Velcro closure. For those of you in the Seattle area, Mama Luvs will come to your playgroup for free to do a product demonstration. And you get a free snack set just for hosting. Make a dent, and buy one.

Please forward this email to all your mommy freinds! And please check out the new kiddie tip search engine at KiddieTips.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just had a party for Tina last Thursday at my house. GO gurl I already have 1 set, the lemons and they are so cool! - Rachelle

Anonymous said...

Awesome! I got mine in the mail this week too! Love it! - Mindy

Quick and easy, eco-friendly Kid Tips for parents. Email your parenting tips and kiddie tips to kiddietips@yahoo.com