Your personal stylist

Friday, January 25, 2008

My Friends Tips - Food

Pancakes - I take out the griddle and make a huge batch of pancakes for the week. I put three pancakes in each zip lock bag and store in the refrigerator. Every morning I grab a bag and throw it in the microwave.

Trail Mix - We use cold cereal (honeycomb, cheerios, honey wheat rice chex…something crunchy), sweet raisins, peanuts or honey roasted peanuts, chocolate chips or peanut butter chips, goldfish crackers, coconut, banana chips. We make a huge batch and stick in little snack baggies. She eats it all the time.

Smoothies - We make fruit smoothies and freeze them in red keg cups. When our little one wants one we just nuke it for a few seconds, stir and we are good to go. I add protein powder on occasion.

No comments:

Quick and easy, eco-friendly Kid Tips for parents. Email your parenting tips and kiddie tips to kiddietips@yahoo.com